Free Pricing and Breakeven Spreadsheet
As small-business owners, your goal is get the good product with right price and make money. But sometimes it's hard to know when you've crossed the imaginary line that divides expenses and profits. To determine the break-even point, here are the steps you need to go through:
- Determine the fixed cost per unit
- Determine variable unit cost
- Determine unit price
- Determine sales volume
Our Pricing and Breakeven Spreadsheet template is a great tool for helping you collect all above information together and determine how much money you have to bring in to cover your cost, where your breakeven point is, and what is the best price for your product.
- Save time by using a pre-designed template to make your price and breakeven analysis sheet
- Saving money by spending your time on how to run your business instead design a spreadsheets.
- No learning curve, If you know how to use Excel, you know how to use our software.
Our software runs on any version of Microsoft® Excel® from 97-2016.